Residential Organizing – Feeling overwhelmed by all your stuff? Afraid to let people into your house?
- Have you found that your possessions have grown to the point where you spend more and more of your valuable time trying to figure out how to manage your possessions or wondering what to do with them?
- Have you stopped entertaining in your home because the clutter is too embarrassing?
- Are you spinning your wheels when it comes time to get things done, not knowing where or how to start?
- Are relationships strained due to conflicts over clutter in your home?
- Is your busy schedule getting the best of you?
I would love to help you! Clutter does not scare me and no job is too small or too large.
People are sometimes concerned that they will have to part with possessions that are important to them as they organize. Decluttering is an important first step to organizing and parting with items that are no longer useful, helpful or adding pleasure to your life is often a part of the process. Be assured that this and every aspect of your organizing project will be handled with great sensitivity and concern. You always have the final say on what stays and what goes.
Time is more elusive than the tangible things like papers and household clutter, but it can get cluttered too. If you are feeling rushed, or like you forgot something, pressured, or are frequently late, I can help you identify priorities, organize your schedule and feel less stressed.
Paper Management – Papers all over the place? Chaos in your filing cabinet?
If you are feeling overwhelmed by papers because they just keep piling up and you don’t know what to do with them, I can help you determine what to keep and where to keep it. We can work together to get papers under control with custom designed paper management strategies and filing systems that will make all the difference and let you be more productive at home or in your office.
Health Related Services – Keeping track of medical related information can be a tough task. Here’s how I can make that easier for you:
- Help you compile your own medical chart to keep at home- providing a quick and easy reference to things like diagnoses, dates, lab and test results, medication names, doses and effects, and allergy information.
- Evaluate and re-organize your living space as needed for safety and accessibility.
- Help you sort through statements from doctor’s offices, Medicare, and insurance companies, keeping only the important ones, thereby lessening the paper volume that you have to manage.
- Work with you to develop resource networks- people or organizations that can help you with specific needs.
- Manage information flow between you, your health care provider, and your family so that everyone is on the same page and working together for your optimal health.
- Set up medication schedules and charts to help ensure optimal dosing and benefit from prescribed medications.
Estate Services – Distributing and settling an estate? Placing someone in assisted care? Getting your own estate plans in order? Here’s how I can help:
Managing paperwork, notifying appropriate agencies, estate inventory, and disbursement, and preparing the house for sale are among the things I can help with.
If you died tomorrow would your family or executor be able to find all the information critical to settling your estate? I can work with you to compile this so your loved ones will have one less thing to distress them after your passing.
Downsizing and Relocating – Let’s make your move as streamlined as possible and get your house sold quickly. Here’s how:
When selling your home it is important to present it in such a way that potential buyers get the best possible impression of your home. Show your home at it’s absolute best! I can help you to stage and prepare your home for sale. An experienced eye can see small adjustments and simple changes that often make all the difference in how a potential buyer views your home. Statistics prove that such efforts can bring you a quicker sale at a higher price.
Moving into a new home?
Starting off organized puts you well on the way to staying that way. After considering your household and individual family member’s needs, I will help you unpack, set up and start life in your new home on the right foot: organized!
Relocating to a Nursing Home or Assisted Care facility?
Sometimes it becomes necessary to move yourself or a loved one to a nursing home or other assisted care facility. Time constraints, perhaps distance, the need to sort through a lifetime of possessions and possibly sell a home can come into play and make this a stressful and difficult process. I can work with you to make this an easier process for you and/or your loved one.
Speaking – Need a speaker who will educate, motivate and inspire? Learn more here:
Speaking engagements include:
- AAUW (American Association of University Women)
- Catskill Area Association of Educational Office Professionals
- CHADD (ADHD support group)
- Hartwick College
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
- Otsego-Delaware Board of Realtors
- Oneonta Professional Women’s Network
- The Plains At Parish Homestead
An organized mind can even help someone to sell horses to a caring new home! Contact me if you don’t see the organizing service that you are looking for listed.