Here are some resources to help organize your home, office, and life. Having a hard time deciding whether to keep something or not? Here are some helpful questions to ask:
- What is this? (Sounds funny but it is not unusual at all to come across a totally mystifying object)
- When was the last time I used it?
- Does it serve a worthwhile purpose in my life?
- Will I ever use it again?
- Do I have duplicates and if so can I get rid of all but one?
- Do I have room for it?
- Do I love it?
- Why do I feel a need to keep it?
- Do I need it for tax or legal reasons?
- What’s the worst thing that can happen if I don’t have it?
- Does someone else in my household love it or use it?
- Would it be difficult or expensive to get another one?
- Am I really going to finish this project/craft? If so, when?
- Is it more important to me to keep this item than to free up the space it occupies?
- Where will I put it so I can find it?
For a handy printout of this list, click here.
For resources, local (Oneonta, NY area) and national click here.